MAPPA Foundation Training sessions
Foundation Awareness Training are being held on:
There are currently no scheduled training dates.
This is essential training for all staff who are both directly and indirectly involved in the MAPPA and PDP processes, whether this be attending MAPPA meetings, gathering intelligence or carrying out actions from those meetings. The training will provide a general introduction to principles, purpose and procedures of MAPPA and PDP.
The learning objectives are:
- Understand the purpose and function of MAPPA & PDP
- Understand the language and terminology of MAPPA
- Explore the framework for identification, information sharing, risk assessment and risk management.
- Understand the methods and process for recording risk
- Identify best practice examples
- Examine factors impacting on the disclosure of information
There are no cost implications to agencies for this training, but failing to attend is likely to incur a charge.
To reserve a place please email email@example.com or telephone 01603 276320 indicating your preferred date/session and provide your email address and telephone number. Your place on the training will be confirmed in due course.