MAPPA Foundation Training sessions
Foundation Awareness Training are being held on:
Due to COVID19 and the advice to cease all face-to-face meetings etc, the training planned below is CANCELLED.
Those who have requested to attend will receive as email to inform them. When a future date is planned it will be advertised to agencies but no expressions of interest can be held on file.
The next MAPPA training dates will be held on 5th May 2020.
Session times will be 9.30am and 1.30pm
This is essential training for all staff who are both directly and indirectly involved in the MAPPA and PDP processes, whether this be attending MAPPA meetings, gathering intelligence or carrying out actions from those meetings. The training will provide a general introduction to principles, purpose and procedures of MAPPA and PDP.
The learning objectives are:
- Understand the purpose and function of MAPPA & PDP
- Understand the language and terminology of MAPPA
- Explore the framework for identification, information sharing, risk assessment and risk management.
- Understand the methods and process for recording risk
- Identify best practice examples
- Examine factors impacting on the disclosure of information
There are no cost implications to agencies for this training, but failing to attend is likely to incur a charge.
To reserve a place please email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your preferred session and providing your name and contact details. Your place on the training will be confirmed in due course.